Sunday 20 January 2013

Mother Nature Cleanse


Hey lovelies,

I'm doing the most insane important thing i've ever done in my feeding life. I'm starting a mother nature cleanse tomorrow. I know it's real when it's on here.
The cleanse involves eating raw foods all day for 5-7 days. I'd be doing 5 days(fingers crossed).
By raw food, i mean vegetables, fruits and nuts. You get a boiled egg ever other day if you want.

i'm doing this because in order to maintain excellent health and internal cleanliness, we must avoid all harmful substances and eat an antioxidant rich diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables contain the most powerful healing agents. They nourish your body and help maximize its normal function.


My food schedule for the next 5 days would look like this.

Breakfast:

Two oranges
One box of blue berries
One box of strawberries and a hand full of lettuce.


Lunch:
1 Banana, 1/2 pear, blue berries and carrots all blended.

Almonds
garden salad with a sprinkle of lime juice
1 orange/tangerine


Dinner:
Spinach salad
Apple stuffed pepper with a pinch of cinnamon & nutmeg.

I'd eat an avocado if i get hungry after dinner.
Drink lots of water

Ready to shed 6 pounds in a healthy way?
This is a great way to start a diet. It's a new year, make it a new you.

with love from London,
~Julz~

P.s: I love food too much to be thinking of doing this and i might not make it but with motivation and support hopefully i will. If you want in on this, leave a comment or send a message on FB if you're too lazy. The more the merrier, let's exchange recipe ideas.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Julz, you are really taking this whole ''eating well'' thing to a brand new level. I hope you make it to the seventh day. And your idea and recipes are great, i will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i do too.. :-)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x