Thursday 11 July 2013

All Black & Sequinned




Hey guys,
I know i shouldn't be all blacked out in the summer but it's been raining a lot here and thus gloomy. I hope the weather turns up!
My top is a night out dress, i tucked it in to create this look. Don't you just love when you can convert a dress to a top? SCORE!!

hey look, it's the day before friday! Have a great day guys.


**************************************
OUTFIT DETAILS

Shoes: Zara buy HERE

Pants: H&M buy HERE

Sequinned dress: Promgirl buy HERE

Blazer: Winners buy HERE

**************************************

Love
~Julz~


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are sooo beautiful! You must be a model! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love reading your comments. Let me know what you think. i appreciate each of them.
x